Cool Roofing Information
Posted by CRN
Posted in Link Page Posts
Curabitur posuere scelerisque ipsum, vel tempor leo venenatis adipiscing. Nam adipiscing dignissim egestas. Sed at molestie nulla. Donec leo lacus, eleifend nec venenatis ut, commodo consectetur sapien.
Cool Roof Rating Council - The Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) is an independent, non-profit organization that maintains a third-party rating system for radiative properties of roof surfacing materials.
Cool Roof rebates - Cool Roof Codes and Programs Brochure
• Florida Power and Light - • Florida Power and Light offers numerous incentives to small and large businesses, apartment and condominium buildings. Incentives range from $ 0.45 to $0.50 cents per-square-foot of air conditioned space.
• TECO ENERGY - • TECO ENERGY offers commercial/industrial customers within Tampa Electric’s service area, who installs a qualifying cool roof application a Customer Rebate of $0.60 per gross square footage of roof top area( gross roof top area=total roof top sq. ft.- to
• Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Pacific Gas and Electric Company, incorporated in California in 1905, is one of the largest combination natural gas and electric utilities in the United States. Based in San Francisco, the company is a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation.
• Southern California Edison - We are committed to providing reliable electric service throughout central, coastal, and southern California — just as we have for more than 125 years.
• Sacramento Municipal Utility District - For more than six decades, we have delivered on a fundamental promise: to provide you with reliable electricity at affordable rates.
• Burbank Water and Power - Burbank Water and Power has been providing water and electricity to Burbank’s citizens and businesses since 1913.
• Idaho Power - At Idaho Power, we work hard every day to bring energy to your door. We do it safely and proudly. You can rest easier knowing we are always there. Planning for the future, caring for the environment, partnering with you. Big and small. Day and night. Toda
• City of Austin - Austin Energy is the nation’s 9th largest community-owned electric utility. We serve more than 400,000 customers and a population of almost 1 million. We provide service within the City of Austin, Travis County, and a small portion of Williamson County.
• Bryan Texas Utilities - As a municipally owned electric utility, readily accessible information regarding the structure, operations and business processes of BTU is important in helping customers understand the challenges and opportunities that must be dealt with by the Board of
• CPS Energy - CPS Energy is the nation’s largest municipally owned energy utility providing both natural gas and electric service. Acquired by the City of San Antonio in 1942, today we serve more than 717,000 electric customers and 325,000 natural gas customers in and
• Progress Energy - Duke Energy and Progress Energy have merged to create the new Duke Energy, the nation’s largest utility. Our combined assets and expertise will help us achieve more efficiency to deliver affordable, reliable and clean energy to approximately 7 million cus
• Gainesville Regional Utilities - Gainesville Regional Utilities, known as GRU, is a multi-service utility owned by the City of Gainesville. We are the 5th largest municipal electric utility in Florida.
• Salt River Project - SRP is two entities: the Salt River Project Agricultural Improvement and Power District, a political subdivision of the state of Arizona; and the Salt River Valley Water Users' Association, a private corporation.
• Winter Park, Fl - Cool roof: Install a cool roof and save up to 15% on A/C costs while earning10 cents/ sq. ft. max. $15,000 per building.
Savings on Air Conditioning & Electricity - The Roof Savings Calculator was developed as an industry-consensus roof savings calculator for commercial and residential buildings using whole-building energy simulations. It is built upon the DOE-2.1E engine for fast energy simulation and integrates Att
You can earn LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points. - The U.S. Green Building Council is committed to a prosperous and sustainable future through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. Our community of leaders is working to make green buildings available to everyone within a generation.
ENERGY STAR - About ENERGY STAR Roof Products
Built It Green’s GreenPoint Rated - Build It Green is a membership supported non-profit organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient homes in California.
• Collaborative for High Performance Schools - The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) is leading a national movement to improve student performance and the entire educational experience by building the best possible schools.
International Energy Conservation Code (IECC®) - The International Energy Conservation Code is a national model energy code produced by the ICC. The code contains minimum energy efficiency provisions for residential and commercial buildings, offering both prescriptive- and performance-based approaches.
ASHRAE Standards - ASHRAE develops standards for both its members and others professionally concerned with refrigeration processes and the design and maintenance of indoor environments.
ASHRAE Standard 189.1 - Standard 189.1 provides a “total building sustainability package” for those who strive to design, build and operate green buildings
California’s Title 24 - Building Energy Efficiency Program
City of Dallas Green Construction Ordinance - Dallas City Council unanimously adopted a green construction ordinance in 2008 aimed at reducing energy and water consumption in all new houses and commercial construction.
New York City Building Code - The 2008 New York City Building Code, Chapter 15, states that all newly constructed buildings with a roof slope of 3:12 or less must have a white roof, or a roof that is ENERGY STAR rated, covering at least 75% of the roof area. The code includes exceptio